You are in our Global Site
1. The sorting process of the crossbelt sorter is quietCrossbelt sorter can sort goods gently by accurately positioning the PID. In the chute-type grid, the goods fall by their own gravity at the targ...Read More >
The automated sorting machine mainly includes the input, output, and control panel. The product information is collected by optocoupler, analyzed by PC. Then two specifications are given and will be i...Read More >
With the advent of the 21st century, warehouse automation is becoming more and more convenient because it can serve different types and different business areas. More importantly, the convenience of automated storage operations has attracted a lot of attention. This storage method makes the entire workflow more efficient, fast, stable and simple. Let's briefly introduce the future of warehouse automation.
1. It can be said that drug safety production is one of the industries that have started to use the automated warehouse management system relatively early. Such an automated warehouse can better store medicines and manage classified information. In addition, the automotive design and manufacturing, machinery and equipment manufacturing, electronics industry manufacturing, tobacco distribution, pharmaceutical distribution and tobacco manufacturing industries have begun to join the automated warehouse team. It can be clearly seen that such smart high-tech products have become good helpers in all walks of life.
2. In the future, warehouse automation may not only replace traditional warehouses and storage places for related goods, but also bring new models. In short, the automated warehouse can not only realize static storage, but also realize the connection of effective and automatic access to related production links. According to computer instructions, it can completely form a very complete automated logistics system program.
3. Simply put, high-quality warehouse automation can help us realize the ordering, planning, preparation, production scheduling, production, assembly, classification, testing and delivery processes. At present, the development trend of automated warehouses in various cities is very promising. We see more and more manufacturers using these products in this area.
4. In the past, the range of customers who used warehousing automation was relatively small. In recent years, the application of warehousing automation in the electronics, chemical, automotive, tobacco and other industries has gradually increased.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION ON LISEN AUTOMATION